ZIPP WHEEL 303 FIRECREST TUBELESS RIM BRAKE PAIR SRAM STD
Zipp’s 303 Firecrest Tubeless rim-brake wheelset is an all-around wheelset for a new era of road riding. It’s rich in heritage yet loaded with innovations. It’s as adept in the mountains as it is on rolling hills, windswept farm lanes, or ferocious field sprints. At Zipp, we never rest on laurels.
This wheelset features a 19mm internal width and is tubeless ready. That means you can run lower tyre pressure for greater cornering grip and compliance with reduced rolling resistance without the risk the pinch flats. When it comes to pure speed, the 303 Firecrest Tubeless packs a serious punch. It’s lightweight with ABLC™ Sawtooth™ Technology, a complex dimpling pattern first developed for our top-level NSW wheel lineup.
This technology helps to achieve the optimization of low aerodynamic drag and crosswind stability, which we call AeroBalance™. Zipp’s ShowStopper™ textured braking surface delivers unrivaled rim braking performance in wet or dry conditions. At the center of the 303 Firecrest Tubeless rim-brake is a new versatile and durable hubset, the German-engineered ZR1.
The model year 2021 and later Zipp 303 Firecrest rim-brake wheels are compatible with tubeless or tubeless-ready tyres, unless the tyre manufacturer specifically prohibits the use of their products on tubeless hookless (straight side) rims. Minimum compatible tyre width is 700 x 28C - No 25 / 26 / 27C tyres to be used on this wheelset.
Zipp encourages consumers to confirm compatibility with the tyre manufacturer before installing other tubeless or tubeless-ready tyres on Zipp’s new 303 Firecrest rim-brake wheelsets. Zipp compatibility information can be found here on the SRAM Support pages.
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that scream speed.
- New ZR1 hub is engineered in Germany with better seal design for improved durability and quicker response with 66 points of engagement.
- Built with Sapim CX Sprint J-bend spokes.
- Tubeless ensuring secure performance even when ridden at lower tyre pressures.
- Versatile 45mm rim profile that’s fast, stable and versatile.
- ABLC Sawtooth™ dimple design helps manage air flow around the rim, and contributes to create a faster, more stable wheel.
- Showstopper™ textured brake track delivers superior modulation and shortest stopping distances in wet and dry conditions.
- XDR™ or SRAM/Shimano driver bodies.
- Ships with QR end caps, quick release skewers.
- Campagnolo driver body sold separately.