SUPER NOW BETTER
How do you make super better? Make it tubeless. Zipp’s go-to triathlon and time trial weapon, the Super-9 Tubeless Disc rim-brake wheel is tubeless ready with a 19mm internal width. That means you can lower tyre pressure for a host of benefits: better cornering grip, better compliance, and reduced rolling resistance.
With tubeless, you get all this without the risk of pinch flats. So, go attack the course. The Super-9 gives you the technology needed to do your best. The Super-9 Carbon Clincher optimizes supreme aerodynamics, power transfer, stiffness, lightweight and durability. Add to that the modulation and stopping power of disc brakes, you’re ready to set that PR.
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that screams speed applied with our ImPress direct-print technology.
- 19mm internal width and tubeless compatibility for optimization of wider tyres with lower tyre pressure, lower rolling resistance, and increase grip and compliance.
- Greater stopping power and modulation of disc brakes.
- Aero, durable, light weight.
- Center locking rotor interface. Lockring is included.
- XDR™ or SRAM/Shimano driver bodies.
- Campagnolo driver body sold separately.