Zipp's 101 XPLR is a purpose-built wheel for gravel. Thanks to MOTO Technology, this wheel arms gravel cyclists with more control and durability over harsh terrain, providing a smooth ride quality that helps reduce fatigue. It's ideal for gravel racing, adventure, or any long day in the saddle. Based on Zipp's MOTO Technology, the 101 XPRL's single-wall rim construction provides excellent compliance and vibration damping. Less fatigue, allows you to ride longer and faster. The 101 XPLR features the ZR1 hubset for better seal design for improved durability and quicker response with 66 points of engagement. With 101 XPLR, victory is in the pursuit of adventure.
- All day comfort and compliant ride
- 27mm wide internal profile
- Reduced chance of pinch flatting
- More traction in rough corners
- Smoother ride in rocky terrain
- Ability to run lower tire pressure
- Less fatigue, which allows you to ride longer and faster
- ZR1 hubset for better seal design for improved durability and quicker response with 66 points of engagement
- Lifetime Warranty
|Cassette Body Type
|622 / road / 29"
|12mm Thru x 142mm
|Rim Width (Internal)